Vision, Strategy, Implementation, for agencies that revitalize neighborhoods.
Registration is now open for the Reclaiming Vacant Properties Conference on September 9th-11th in Philadelphia, PA. This conference is a premier gathering of leaders from across the country exploring innovative solutions for vacant, abandoned and problem properties. Our CEO, Jeremey Newberg, will be presenting on “Adventures in Disaster Recovery: Financial and Storm-Related”.
- HUD Approves $1.8 Billion Action Plan for Superstorm Sandy Disaster Recovery
- Senior Consultant Wendy Smith’s HOME Application and Underwriting Models creating a buzz in the midwest – Client Quotes
Who We Are
Capital Access is a national consulting and management firm that specializes in neighborhood revitalization and economic development.
Our work is rooted in a love of cities and the belief that each city presents its own opportunities for prosperity. The challenge is how to get there.
Training and Technical Assistance in Housing and Community Development Programs.
Planning and Implementation for Neighborhood Economic Development.
Management for Housing and Economic Development Programs.
Project Management for Housing and Mixed-Use Projects.
What We Do
We put big ideas into action by developing Plans, Programs, and Projects that:
- Remove blight
- Improve the housing stock
- Modernize infrastructure
- Enhance quality of life amenities
- Cultivate clusters of commerce
Our process for addressing big problems and moving markets forward is to:
- Perform assessment services and market surveys to identify what is possible
- Develop neighborhood revitalization and economic development strategies to make it happen
- Bring our staff on-site to improve management systems to get the job done
- Provide training and technical assistance to build capacity of local staff